This project was started in , electronics and control loops. Because I always need a cool project to learn new things, it was clear that something that can fly had to be built.
The project started as a "tricopter-only" project, but as I wanted to build smaller vehicles with more payload capacity, I decided to make some quadrotor, hexacopter and Y6 hexacopter firmwares too. My main interest is to build very small MAVs that fly as good as larger ones (or even better) and that can be controlled by wireless video link. I also experimented with autonomous flight in GPS-denied areas (video), and with GPS assisted autonomous hover (video).
-- William

Contact: Shrediquette @ g m x . d e --- All content published under CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Germany

125mm, 125g mini brushless copter

Currently, I love to fly with my latest design, called "RECOIL": It is a very small brushless copter (125mm MTM) with a total weight (including 3S 450 mAh lipo) of 125g. It however flies like a large copter and is a lot of fun!

Emax F3 femto
RCX H1105 5000 kV
Racerstar 6A
3x2" props
3S 450 mAh
FX806TC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctqIlr-9HOk












5 comments:

  1. Is this made available for sale anywhere? Really inspring site and ideas you have. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, You wrote awesome, I have learn lots of things from your article. It's really helpful for any readers.
    Battery Operated Flow Meter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice a very small brushless copter. I liked it, its looks like a drone. Keep sharing more about your future projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks strangely similar to Team Black Sheep's DQUAD....awesome articles dude! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete